To say that the "workplace" isn't what it used to be is an understatement.
Progressively more and more people don't go to work; they simply work wherever they are - at home, in airports, in trains, in cars, in customer offices, in the field, at the local coffee shop... at times that suit them.
With the business drivers loud and clear, technology and security professionals are no longer able to credibly represent a roadblock for the adoption of mobile technologies.
While this movement is beneficial for business, increased mobility also brings increased risk.
How can you enable access to your corporate resources from any device, any location, any network, at any time... without compromising your security posture? ???
SeenaTech can help.
SeenaTech can assist you to plan, develop, implement and support an end-to-end network access control (NAC) or identity based access strategy, which is secure, compliant and efficient.
We can assist you with:
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Mobile communications policies
- Technical security policy and controls
- Assessments and Testing
We can help you to achieve:
- Control of end-user devices: Allowing you to take control of the on-going 'consumerization' of end-user devices and satisfy the needs of your business users in a controlled and secure fashion.
- Security compliance: Ensuring that all network endpoints conform to the business' security policy, accommodates the policy's risk level and protects infrastructure resources while ensuring employee productivity.
- User authentication: Enforce access policies on the basis of authenticated user identities, not merely IP addresses that can be easily compromised.
- Mitigate risks from unauthorized access and malware: Control and mitigate large-scale infrastructure disruptions.
SeenaTech security consultants are experts in organizational and management level security consultancy and assessments, as well as in technical vulnerability assessment services. The following are some example areas in which we frequently assist our clients.
- Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) Assessment
- Adaptive Secure Infrastructure (ASI) Assessment
- Vulnerability Assessment Services
- Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) Assessment
- Firewall Assurance Assessment
- Penetration Testing
- Managed Secure Infrastructure Service (MSIS)